Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a passionate and driven Regional Sales Representative to help launch our new concept direct to consumers, businesses, and retailers. The Regional Sales Representative would also represent X-Chair at national trade shows and other marketing events. The ideal candidate possesses a high level of charisma, sales intensity and a unique ability to elevate the spirit of everyone he/she comes into contact with!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Warm lead follow-up and customer relationship development for corporate sales opportunities.
- X-Chair Dealer management and development
- Source new business opportunities with office furniture dealers, office chair retailers and office seating resellers
- Work X-Chair booths at trade shows and other office seating shows
- Dealer sales training
- Confidently present X-Chair in a way that contributes to our best-in-class reputation for quality and service, resulting in increased sales and profit for the company.
- Passionately and aggressively maximize all sales opportunities.
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives.
- Maintain professional courtesy with associates and customers at all times.
- Once the product had been delivered, follow-up to answer any questions, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Great Candidates for This Position Possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top notch interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to establish rapport and develop relationships over the phone as well as in-person.
- Self-starter who actively seeks and values feedback.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Able to work individually and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Fun, passionate and a quick study.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
- Significant travel is required.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years commission sales experience, preferably in the office furniture, ergonomics, or health and wellness industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High school degree required, college degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base + Commission and Bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program