About Our Company:
X-Chair has introduced the world’s most stylish and comfortable office chair. We spent years searching for an innovative, exciting, highly ergonomic, visually appealing office chair at an enticing price point that we can sell direct to consumers, to businesses and furniture dealers and retailers. We have found it in X-Chair. We are relentless in our customer service. It is our mission to provide our end users with a premium performing chair at an amazing value. We will go out of our way to ensure our customers have an overwhelmingly positive experience when they make an X-Chair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: This position will primarily be responsible for day to day marketing operations and project execution. Additionally, creative marketing concepts and strategy will regularly be required. Working closely with the Marketing Director, CEO and company management team to ensure successful campaigns and strategies are implemented.
- Manage and maintain ongoing marketing plan/calendar across 4 brands, primarily.
- Provide detailed analysis and ROI reporting on campaigns.
- Oversight of company websites
- Research and provide creative opportunities to expand marketing efforts
- Manage content for Healthy Back’s social media presence
- Develop and manage affiliate marketing efforts
- Create, organize and implement in store promotional presence
- Prepare reports to analyze effectiveness of advertising and media spend
- Assist with internal marketing
- Help prepare and organize special marketing events in stores
- Ability to multi-task and take on new projects while hitting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be an innovative thinker
- Take initiative to identify opportunities
- Basic understanding of HTML & CMS (Magento 1 & 2) content editing.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
- Working knowledge of Google analytics.
- Ability to work with raw numbers and analytics to produce productivity reports
- Experience with the following marketing platforms
- Google Adwords/Bing Ads
- Amazon Marketing Services
Education & Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- High school degree required, college degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Pay
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Personal days
- Employee Purchase Program