About Our Company:
X-Chair has introduced the world’s most stylish and comfortable office chair. We spent years searching for an innovative, exciting, highly ergonomic, visually appealing office chair at an enticing price point that we can sell direct to consumers, to businesses and furniture dealers and retailers. We have found it in X-Chair. We are relentless in our customer service. It is our mission to provide our end users with a premium performing chair at an amazing value. We will go out of our way to ensure our customers have an overwhelmingly positive experience when they make an X-Chair.
We are seeking a passionate and driven Sales Representative to help launch our new concept direct to consumers, businesses, furniture dealers, and retailers. This person will represent X-Chair at national trade shows and other marketing events. The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of charisma, sales intensity and a unique ability to elevate everyone he/she comes into contact with!
In this role, responsibilities will include:
- Confidently presenting X-Chair in a way that builds a best-in-class reputation for quality and service, resulting in increased sales and profit for the company.
- Sourcing new business opportunities with office furniture dealers, office chair retailers and office seating resellers
- Working the X-Chair booth at trade shows and other office seating shows
- Passionately and aggressively maximizing all sales opportunities.
- Working within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals and directives.
- Interfacing with marketing and product development
- Maintaining professional courtesy with associates and customers at all times.
- Once the product had been delivered, following-up to answer any questions, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
A Great Candidate for This Position will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top notch interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to establish rapport and develop relationships over the phone as well as in-person.
- Self-starter who actively seeks and values feedback.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Able to work individually and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Fun, passionate and a quick study. Flexibility
- Must be able to work a flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
- Significant travel is required.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience, ideally in the office furniture industry. Direct to consumer sales and business to business sale experience will both be valuable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- High school degree required, college degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base + Commission and Bonuses
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Personal days
- Employee Purchase Program